Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The journey has begun.

We have landed & have 2hrs before we board our flight to China. Things have been smooth sailing thus far & the kids are doing great. I actually ended up at the doctor's office yesterday to treat some fluid in my ears but thanks to Alan Imes & a cocktail of steroids & meds I am feeling great & no pain in my ears like I was fearing. Praying the same for the next flight.

Thanks so much for the prayers. They mean so much to us!  Will be landing in China about 2am Atlanta time but will post as soon as we get settled & internet.

Jodi

2 comments:

  1. This is such an exciting time! Thank you for sharing it with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edie and Eddie GroceFebruary 14, 2013 at 8:19 AM

      We are praying for you all. This is an exciting journey.

      Delete