Monday, December 17, 2012

We got our I-800 Provisional Approval! Holla!

Well I'm am starting to think that God wants us to get to Lexi Marie sooner than later!  Our agency gives us estimated time frames for each step of the process and we continue to be getting everything super fast which is SO not typical in the adoption world.  I just read a blog where someone recently waited 7 months for their LOA.  We got ours in 37 days.  But what I do know is things could come to a screeching halt at any minute so I need to count my blessings while I can & hold on for the ride because it could get bumpy.  Here's the crazy part though, if things do keep coasting along at this speed, we could be getting our travel approval (TA) in the next 3-4 weeks & be traveling to China 10-21 days later (that is late Jan/early Feb folks).  WHAT!!  It was so cute tonight Bart said "Babe, I can't get there fast enough.  I'd go tomorrow if I could." Me too, Babe!  Who needs a nursery anyways?!!




No comments:

Post a Comment